The common GI symptoms treated are,,,,
1. Indigestion and malabsorption,
2. Gas and abdominal fulness
3.Abdominal pain both upper and lower, as well as acute and chronic,
4.Altered bowels like diarhroea and constipation,
5.Nausea and vomiting,
6. Heart burn and atypical chest pain,
7, Anaemia and weight loss,
8. Black stools are melaena, blood vomiting,
9. jaundice from hepatitis or alcohol abuse.
10, Alcoholic deaddiction,
11. Obesity treatment,
12. Gallstone disease,
13. Pancreatitis, Piles or Haemorhoides and bleeding rectum,
14. Swallowing difficulty or dysphagia,
15. Cancer esophagus, stomach, liver, pancreas, colon, rectum..